Friday, January 18, 2008

thoughts

I was thinking ab0ut msg from Marshill regarding temptation, thinking that life is all up to God or thinking that it is all up to me... Christ gave us a will, it is ours to choose, say, Lord Your will be done! As I read the scriptures, help me learn Your will and how I can conform to that. Worship is a choice, it is service due God as to His goodness and service empowered and birthed by God to others. Worship is the thing that gives meaning to life? Think on that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.